Gedeon Richter (UK Limited (“we” or “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Gedeon Richter (UK) Limited of 127 Shirland Road, London W9 2EP.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on the Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide if you register to use the Site or to receive newsletters or other information from us, subscribe to our service or when you report a problem with the Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.].
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including but not limited to the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, [your login information,] browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform,;
- information about your visit, including but not limited to the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time), products, services or information you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on the Site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers,).
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Site.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|ARRAffinity||Microsoft Azure cloud||Allows the site to be load balanced across more than one server if it needs to be scaled up in the future||This is a session cookie so each browser will handle the expiration in a different manner. Most browsers will delete the cookie once the browser is closed.|
|acceptcookies||Accept Cookies||Created when the user accepts cookies or continues to use site||20 years|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Used to throttle request rate||10 minutes.|
|_ga||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users||2 years.|
|_athena||Athena session cookie||Created when logged into the Richter Resource Centre||This is a session cookie so each browser will handle the expiration in a different manner. Most browsers will delete the cookie once the browser is closed.|
|PHPSESSID||PHP||Stores the user’s session identifier||End of session.|
|wordfence_verifiedHuman||Word Fence||Separate human visitors from bots||1 minute.|
|wp-settings-1111||Word Press||Used to persist a user’s wp-admin configuration. Only set for registered WordPress.com||End of session.|
|wp-settings-time-1111||Word Press||Used to customize your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface||End of session.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Word Press||WordPress test cookie||End of session.|
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire by the end of the session.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with our newsletter or other information, where you have consented to this or otherwise requested such information from us;
- to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure;
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Gedeon Richter (UK) Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
[All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.]
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at the address above or as specified in the contact details on the Site.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.